Wellspring Immigration and Visa Services

Canadian Registered Immigration Consultant Mingqi Bi (R709268) can assist you or your family with Temporary Visitor Resident Visas (Visitor Visas, Study permits, Work Permits), Express Entry, PNP, Self-Employed Persons, and Family Sponsorships (PGP, Spouse, Common-law, Child and Other Relatives). Visit WellspringImmigration.ca and fill out the Contact Us form for a free 30-minute consultation.